Stable Release 1.0rc1
This is the English language documentation for Crystal Space. This documentation is also found in the CS/docs/html directory of the 1.0rc1 release package.
|Crystal Space user manual:||view online||download|
|Crystal Space public API reference||view online||download|
|CEL user manual||view online||download|
|CEL public API reference||view online||download|
|CEL Design document||CEL Design|
Development Version 1.1
This documentation is generated daily from the bleeding-edge SVN version of Crystal Space. You can find this documentation in the CS/docs/html directory of your local Crystal Space installation.
Documentation for CEL:
- User manual: view online or download
- Public API reference: view online or download
- Design document: CEL Design
It is possible for readers to add annotations to the online documentation. Useful and important annotations may be applied to the official documentation.
Here are a few other documentation items.
- The Community Site has a lot of tutorials and articles about Crystal Space. Recommended!
- Architecture Structure Summary for Crystal Space This is a high-level summary. Many plugins are not mentioned, such as sound, sequence manager, video format plugins, reporter, vfs, etc.
- Seminar slides about CS (PDF version, OpenOffice version)
- Once project: CEL Tutorial
- PlaneShift project: CEL Tutorial
- Maze Game Tutorial Contains a simple maze game in seven stages of development and includes explanation of what is happening in each stage. (download version). This tutorial is now part of the manual.
- CEL Tutorial: [/celtutorial.zip complete archive with document and all sources] or [/CelTutorial.pdf only the PDF with the explanation about the tutorial]. This tutorial is known to work correctly with Crystal Space and CEL from 22 June 2005. An updated version is part of the CEL manual now so this download is only useful for the blender sources of the artwork.