iPcSoundListener Struct Reference
This is the sound listener property class. More...
Public Member Functions
|virtual iSndSysListener *||GetSoundListener ()=0|
|Get the sound listener. |
This is the sound listener property class.
There can really be only one listener at any moment. It represents the listener (i.e. player of the game).
This property class supports the following actions (add prefix 'cel.sound.listener.action.' if you want to access this action through a message):
- SetDirection: parameters 'front' (vector3), 'top' (vector3).
This property class supports the following properties:
- front (vector3, read/write): front direction.
- top (vector3, read/write): top direction.
- position (vector3, read/write): position.
- distancefactor (float, read/write): distance factor.
- rollofffactor (float, read/write): rolloff factor.
- headsize (float, read/write): headsize.
Member Function Documentation
|virtual iSndSysListener* iPcSoundListener::GetSoundListener||(||)||
Get the sound listener.
The documentation for this struct was generated from the following file:
Generated for CEL: Crystal Entity Layer 2.0 by doxygen 1.6.1