iPcSoundListener Struct ReferenceThis is the sound listener property class. More...
Public Member Functions
|virtual iSndSysListener *||GetSoundListener ()=0|
|Get the sound listener. |
Detailed DescriptionThis is the sound listener property class.
There can really be only one listener at any moment. It represents the listener (i.e. player of the game).
This property class supports the following actions (add prefix 'cel.action.' to get the ID of the action and add prefix 'cel.parameter.' to get the ID of the parameter):
- SetDirection: parameters 'front' (vector3), 'top' (vector3).
This property class supports the following properties (add prefix 'cel.property.' to get the ID of the property:
- front (vector3, read/write): front direction.
- top (vector3, read/write): top direction.
- position (vector3, read/write): position.
- distancefactor (float, read/write): distance factor.
- rollofffactor (float, read/write): rolloff factor.
- headsize (float, read/write): headsize.
Member Function Documentation
|virtual iSndSysListener* iPcSoundListener::GetSoundListener||(||)||
Get the sound listener.
The documentation for this struct was generated from the following file:
Generated for CEL: Crystal Entity Layer by doxygen 1.4.7